Spacious Outdoor Storage with Real-Time Inventory Management
A safe, secure and organized inventory is a critical part of your supply chain, and fully equipped, staffed outdoor storage space that expands as your business does is only the beginning.
You need the machinery, manpower and management software necessary for modern distribution challenges to make sure you can always fulfill market demands.
Outdoor Lot Space
Store materials — construction, raw or bulk — in one large, centrally located area. Our 350,000-square-foot storage yard is conveniently situated next to our new rail infrastructure, giving you direct access to four railroads for faster, more flexible freight options. With ample space available, you can expand and adjust to your long-term and short-term outdoor storage needs.
Know every last item that enters your lot space and leaves on a truck or train. Our product management system gives you real-time insights into your entire inventory. With a comprehensive dashboard, you’ll always have accurate information to make every operations decision. With our inventory management system, you can:
- Track materials by unique identifiers like serial numbers or lot codes
- Fulfill orders quickly and efficiently
- Tag materials with specific locations
- Assign materials to shipments
Equipment & Operations Support
Access everything you need to load, store and distribute your bulk materials. When you rent outdoor lot space, you not only get access to our rail infrastructure — you benefit from sharing all the warehousing resources needed to move your inventory. Forklifts, conveyors, loading docks, cranes, wheel loaders — and the workforce to operate them — are available for your distribution needs.
Our Space Is Built to Your Specs
Outdoor Storage Features
- Reinforced steel building zoned for heavy industrial use
- Precast walls and R13 insulation
- 50x40-foot column spacing
- 32-foot minimum height clearance
- ESFR sprinkler system
- Ample electric, municipal water, and sewer
- 1 mile from Interstates 35 and 80
- 4 railroad connections to Norfolk Southern, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, Union Pacific and Iowa Interstate
- 23 total automatic heavy-duty loading doors
- 2 drive-through truck bays
- Truck parking and drop trailer lot